Complaints Regulation Frontline Solutions (AL20221)
1 Frontline Solutions values professionalism, reliability, and service orientation. Sometimes, as a customer or supplier, you may feel that we fall short in these areas. Please inform us orally in the first instance. It is our intention to come to a solution through mutual consultation. If this is not possible, there is the option of submitting a written complaint. Below is our complaints regulation, which explains how to submit a written complaint and how it will be handled.
Purpose of the Complaints Procedure
1 To do justice to the individual complainant and, if possible, restore the trust relationship between Frontline Solutions and the customer/supplier.
2 Additionally, we aim to further improve our services. A complaint may relate to all aspects of our service provision, such as information provision, accessibility of our company, speed of response, and treatment by our employees.
1 Any (potential) customer or supplier can send a written expression of dissatisfaction to:
by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
by post: Lange Dreef 15a, 4131 NJ Vianen.
2 To be able to assess the complaint as quickly as possible, it is necessary to provide the following information:
- name, address, place of residence, telephone number, and email address,
- indication of the Frontline Solutions activity to which the complaint relates,
- the date on which the complaint was sent,
- as clear a description of the complaint as possible,
- any copies of documents that clarify the complaint.
The more relevant information provided, the better we are able to assess the complaint.
3 Within two working days of receiving the complaint, you will receive a written confirmation of receipt.
The confirmation of receipt will state:
- the Frontline Solutions employee who will assess the complaint,
- the deadline for handling the complaint. We aim to handle the complaint within six weeks. If it turns out that this is not feasible, you will receive written notification.
- the possibility of explaining the complaint orally. If you wish, you can make an appointment with the employee who will assess the complaint after receiving the confirmation of receipt.
4 You will receive a substantive written response to the complaint within six weeks. Our substantive written response will contain the findings of the investigation into the complaint and a proposal for a solution to the complaint. We will do our utmost to handle the complaint to your satisfaction.
5 The complaints procedure is free of charge.
6 Frontline Solutions ensures that the submitted complaint is registered. The submitted complaints are kept for a period of 5 years from the date on which the complaint was received.
7 Frontline Solutions treats all complaints and information that comes to their attention during the handling of the complaints confidentially.
8 The Privacy Statement of Frontline Solutions applies to this complaints procedure.